Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Sports Bio Media!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Sports Bio Media’s Website, located at https://sportsbiomedia.com.
By utilizing this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Sports Bio Media if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the user who accesses this website and abides by the terms and conditions of the Company. This terminology also applies to all Agreements and Privacy Statements and Disclaimer Notices. We referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to our providing assistance to the client in the most efficient manner possible for the express purpose of meeting that client’s requirements in connection with the performance of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, applicable law of the Netherlands. It is recognized that any use of the foregoing phrases or other words, whether expressed in the singular, plural, capitalized, or with he/she or they, refers to the same thing.
Cookies are used by the majority of interactive websites to allow us to retrieve user information for each visit. Cookies are used on our website to enable the functionality of certain areas so that users may navigate them more easily. Cookies may also be used by some of our affiliate and advertising partners.
Unless otherwise stated, Sports Bio Media and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Sports Bio Media. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Sports Bio Media for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Sports Bio Media
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Sports Bio Media
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Sports Bio Media
- Redistribute content from Sports Bio Media
This Agreement will become effective on the date listed below.
On a number of pages of this website, users can post communications and engage in information and viewpoint exchanges. Sports Bio Media does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Sports Bio Media,its agents and/or affiliates. The commenter’s views and opinions are stated in the comments. Sports Bio Media is not responsible for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or costs that may be related to their use, posting, or appearing on this website, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
Sports Bio Media has the right to review all of the comments and to remove any comments that are objectionable, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to do so and all required permissions and licenses to post the Comments on our website;
- The Comments infringe on no third-party intellectual property rights, including without limitation any copyright, patent, or trademark.
- The Comments don’t contain any information that is an invasion of privacy or is slanderous, inflammatory, or libelous.
- The Comments will not be used to advertise, solicit, or promote any type of business, custom, or unlawful conduct.
By sending Sports Bio Media this document, you give them a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, edit, and permit others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may connect to our website without obtaining prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way that they connect to the websites of other businesses featured in their directories; and
- Except for non-profit organizations, charity shopping centers, and charity fundraising groups, which are prohibited from linking to our website.
These organizations are permitted to link to our home page, our publications, or other content on our website provided that the link:
(a) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; (b) is not in any way deceptive; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Additional link requests from the following categories of organizations may be approved:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If we determine that: (a) the organization does not have a history of problems with us; (b) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (c) the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Sports Bio Media; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organizations.
These organizations may only link to our homepage if they satisfy the following conditions: (a) the link must not be misleading in any manner; (b) it must not imply sponsorship, support, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) it must make sense within the context of the linking party’s website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Sports Bio Media. Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information, your site’s URL, and a list of URLs from which you intend to link to our Website and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
The following is the format for hyperlinks to our website:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By employing any other description of our Website that makes sense within the context and format of the linking party’s site’s content.
No use of Sports Bio Media’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website in any way around our Web pages.
We are not responsible for the content of your website. You undertake to protect and defend us from any claims arising from our use of your website. No links should appear on websites that could be construed as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that all links or a specific link to our website be removed. You agree to promptly remove all links to our Website upon request. Moreover, we reserve the right to alter these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By maintaining links to our website, you agree to be bound by and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you discover a link on our website that is objectionable for any reason, you may contact us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not required to do so and will not respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information on this website, nor do we guarantee its accuracy. In addition, we cannot guarantee that the website will remain accessible or that its content will remain up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all representations, warranties, and conditions pertaining to our website and the use of this website. Nothing contained herein will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for personal injury or death;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The liability limitations and exclusions set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) apply to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable for any type of loss or harm as long as the website and its information and services are offered free of charge.